Thought i would jump in deep and start a blog. I am looking forward to sharing my photographs and my points of view. I will try not to screw up. Lets see if i can post a photo.
I am not exactly sure what kind of tree this is but it was sure pretty. Sun at my back and the gap in the clouds behind. Tree was in a pretty odd place, a gap between parking lots in Tarpon Springs, FL. Took a day trip down while on Christmas break.
I am always looking for someplace to go and take pictures. I guess i am still looking for the thing i like to photograph the most. I really like people, they are easy to move around to fit your vision but models are in short supply where i live.
I hope to post more in the upcoming weeks. Take care.
No comments:
Post a Comment